A Bracelet ― the Most Versatile Piece of Jewelry
Bracelets are the most demanded category of items in most jewelry shops.
People started to wear bracelets about 40–50 000 years ago. The bracelet from chlorastrolite found in Denisova cave provides evidence for this fact. Such accessories enjoyed popularity in ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia, and ancient China.
As of today, bracelets are also actively used by both women and men. Jewelers and manufacturers create such items using varied materials from precious metals and steel to leather and silicone.
More to the point, bracelets are also used as sports trophies. For example, the organizers of use designer bracelets as prizes. Such trophies were awarded to Phil Hellmuth, Howard Lederer, and other WSOP’s annual winners. And those symbolic pieces of jewelry obtained by Hellmuth, Lederer, and other champions are treated with immense respect.
Speaking about the use of bracelets as jewelry, one should note that they are universal accessories that highlight the gracefulness of women's hands and serve as an eye-catching detail to accentuate the impeccable style and taste of the owner. However, as mentioned above, in recent years, bracelets have also won immense popularity among men. Today, every ‘dandy’ has at least a couple of stylish bracelets from metal or leather in his arsenal.
If you want to make a pleasant surprise to your dear person, you can safely buy an elegant tennis bracelet decorated with crystals or a cute piece with a scarab or other amulet.
Why Should You Order Bracelets from Our Jewelry Shop?
Looking through our online jewelry shop catalog, you will see that our online platform can boast a massive assortment of bracelets to fit in every style and wardrobe: from vintage cuffs and glamorous tennis bracelets to understated pieces from leather. In our catalog, you will find items from luxurious and budget-friendly materials, including gold, sterling silver, non-precious metals, leather, diamonds, gemstones, crystals, and beads.
To be more precise, we offer:
- Charm bracelets. A charm bracelet inspired by Pandora design is a classic that will add style to any outfit. If you want to have such an accessory, you can either buy a piece with a ready-made design or create a bracelet. In case you choose the second variant, purchase a thin chain bracelet or a bangle and complement it with charms (or pendants) that symbolize some significant moments of your life or just the ones that appeal to you the best. As a result, you will get an exclusive piece of jewelry that will accentuate your personality.
- Tennis bracelets. Initially, these thin bracelets decorated with diamonds and other jewels were worn by tennis players mainly. They look beautiful but do not constrict the movements during matches. Besides, they come together with reliable clasps. Due to their attractive design, convenience, and versatility, tennis bracelets have managed to become impressively popular with
- Bangle bracelets. These are delicate pieces in the form of thin hoops, which can be decorated with crystals, scarabs, beads, carvings, or other ornaments. If you want to make such bracelets a crucial detail of your outfit, wear them as a set.
- Cuff bracelets. Such an accessory can have an ornament, an engraving, and feature a gemstone, a diamond, or a crystal. Indeed, you can wear them in varied combinations in case of thin cuff bracelets that will not overload your look.
- Bali bracelets. Such accessories in the ethnic style combine intricate design and convenience and quickly become crucial details of your outfit.
- Silicone wristbands. Rubber wristbands are a perfect choice for sportspeople and people leading an active life. They are soft, light, and flexible, and you can hardly feel their weight on the hand. A silicone bracelet can be decorated with meaningful slogans or with emblems of sports teams.
- Ankle bracelets. A delicate anklet with colorful beads, shiny crystals, or intricate charms will make your summer outfit look much more stylish.